Bonnet Shores Fire District Community Center Rental Policy
1. Requirements for Rental:
• You must be a Taxpayer of the Bonnet Shores Fire District to rent the Community Center.
• Reservations are accepted on a "first come" basis.
• The grounds of the facility may be used but they are not reserved for the exclusive use of the renter and remain available for BSFD residents.
• Outside live music is not permitted.
• The sale of alcoholic beverages is not permitted.
• The hours of daily rental are 12:00pm to 12:00am.
• The daily fee for renting the BSFD Community Center is $250 plus a $100 cleaning and sanitizing fee.
• A $350.00 deposit is due with a signed rental agreement at the time of reservation.
• A second payment of $275.00 is due when the renter picks up the keys. This payment includes the damage and special cleaning deposit of
$200.00 and a key deposit of $75.00.
• If there is no damage or special cleaning required the $200.00 will be
• The key deposit will also be refunded after the keys are returned.
• The building will be professionally cleaned and sanitized after each use.
Rental Rules and Application Form: ◊ Rental Policy and Application
District Manager: 401-789-4540 | firstname.lastname@example.org
130 Bonnet Shores Rd, Narragansett, RI 02882.