Bonnet Shores Fire District Community Center Rental Policy
1. Requirements for Rental:
• You must be a Taxpayer of the Bonnet Shores Fire District to rent the Community Center.
• The grounds of the facility may be used but they are not reserved for the exclusive use of the renter and remain available for BSFD residents.
• Outside live music is not permitted.
• The sale of alcoholic beverages is not permitted.
• The hours of daily rental are 12:00pm to 12:00am.
• The daily fee for renting the BSFD Community Center is $250.00.
• A $250.00 deposit is due with a signed rental agreement at the time of reservation.
• A second payment of $275.00 is due when the renter picks up the keys. This payment includes the damage and special cleaning deposit of
$200.00 and a key deposit of $75.00.
• If the facility is left in the same condition as it was prior to the rental and there is no damage or special cleaning required the $200.00 will be
• The key deposit will also be refunded after the keys are returned.
• The renter is required to clean the facility and re stack all tables and chairs at the end of the event.
• Cleaning by the renter includes removal of all trash to outside carts, sweeping of floors including kitchen and rest rooms, cleaning kitchen counter
top and mopping any spillage.
• If the renter does not complete the required cleaning an outside service will be hired and the cost of this service will be deducted from the special
cleaning deposit based on time and materials.
Rental Rules and Application Form: ◊ Rental Policy and Application
District Manager: 401-789-4540 | email@example.com
130 Bonnet Shores Rd, Narragansett, RI 02882.